All Natural Peanut Butter Dog Bones: FEATURED!

For the first time, we have been featured in a magazine! I am just really excited about this, so I had to share!






Not only am I wanting to promote the fact we are featured, I am wanting to promote the blog and magazine because through all of this, I have found I love this site!!

They have great DIY projects and especially for the holidays, they have some great ideas for preparing, decorating, cooking and gift giving!

Be sure to take a look at it and follow her!

And then of course take a look at my Peanut Butter Dog Treats which are great for Christmas gifts. What pup doesn't love peanut butter??

We grind our own wheat berries to make these bones with the freshest whole wheat possible. A mixture of peanut butter, warm fresh flour and honey make these a delicious decision your pup will thank you for!!

Check them out on my website!




1 comment

  1. Excellent blog, good to see someone is posting quality information. Thanks for sharing this useful information. Keep up the good work.
    Bully sticks for dogs

    ReplyDelete