The Perfect Shirts for Dog Lovers

I have decided to create some shirts to reflect my personality, style and love of dogs.

 I hope that others will enjoy them and we are using them to donate 10% of their profits to dog rescues across the country which makes me psyched!!

They can all be found on my website, www.treatdreamsthedogbakery.com, or on my Etsy page, Treat Dreams.
I JUST ordered more stock, so if you don't see your size, just wait a few days or contact me!
PLUS, I have some new designs coming as well! Can't wait!












1 comment

  1. Very Useful information Thank you!!
    Rakesh Shukla is a speaker on motivation. #Rakesh #Shukla #Founder of #VOSD. Rakesh Shukla's founded the Voice of Stray Dogs (VOSD) in 2013, world's largest citywide dog rescue. He also started VOSD for People, VOSD Dog Care, Barking Mad and Howling Mad. Founder VOSD | 750+ stray dogs| Dog Rescue | Dog Sanctuary

    ReplyDelete