Four Ingredient, Ten Minute, BBQ Chicken Pizza


I have recently been introduced to the world of BBQ chicken pizza. I am a very original girl, and I typically stick to the originals, cheese, pepperoni, sausage or canadian bacon. But this stuff,, is GOOD! I have some warming in the oven as I speak!

Well, today, starving and in need of a quick meal. I had a brilliant thought: surely I could make bbq chicken pizza??

I did and it was DELICIOUS and SO EASY! I am ashamed of myself for not figuring this out sooner..

Here is what I did...

Four ingredients people...FOUR!

Chicken
BBQ Sauce
Pizza Crust
Cheese

That's it!

Chicken: I typically have some grilled chicken that I keep in the house. I try to cook 2-3 chicken breasts at a time and then cut it up and freeze it for instances just like this.

Pizza Crust: My pizza crust was just a store bought crust that I pulled out of the freezer.

BBQ Sauce  can be any sauce you like!

Cheese: I used a mexican cheese blend.

Preheat oven to 450 degrees. All you do is spread the desired amount of BBQ sauce over the pizza crust. (I wish I had put more sauce on, but there is always a next time!) I had defrosted my chicken in the microwave and then just sprinkled the chunks over the pizza till it was adequately covered. Then I smothered it with cheese!
That's it! Done!
Put in the oven for 10 minutes and this is what came out...



No comments