My Dog Mom Nordstrom Favorites


Nordstrom.com has becoming my go-to when I actually purchase clothing other than my dog mom clothes (which is rare). They have free shipping and free returns! And the process is super easy, unlike a lot of return processes. 

They are about to have their giant annual (bi-annual, not sure) sale and I am linking a few of my favorite finds from them for you for fun!


 Cromwell Cutout Western Boot, Main, color, TAUPE DISTRESSED SUEDE

Yes these are a splurge and I don't know if they will be part of the Nordstrom sale, BUT they are comfortable without wearing socks (and I am the pickiest!) and I get compliments on them EVERY time I wear them. Not exaggerating. Shop them here!









 Reversible Faux Leather Tote & Wristlet, Main, color, COGNAC



I've had this for many years now and it is still in good shape! It's a perfect dog mom bag/computer bag. I use it for both. I love it is faux leather and a beautiful color! Highly recommend! I also have it in the smaller version in black to be more "purse like" and love it too! Shop it here!






 Unicorn Crochet Dog Snood, Main, color, WHITE/ RAINBOW



This is a wish list item! I have not purchased this and honestly did not know it even existed on Nordstrom.com but just found it! I will be watching to see if it goes on sale because I feel I MUST have it!! Shop it here!





 Dog Tired Lounge Pants, Main, color, POOL PRINT







I had some doggie lounge pants growing up and I believe I need another pair. I think these will go perfectly with our fall and winter sweatshirts this year so definitely watching for these to go on sale! Shop them here!




 PurePressed Base Refill, Main, color, 06 AMBER





My newest make up find is Jane Iredale. They are natural, cruelty free and their SPF items are recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation (I'm so anti-sun it's unreal). They are free of parabens, talc, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, fillers and GMO ingredients. Shop it here!

No comments