My Dog Mom Amazon Prime Favorites





Amazon Prime day is July 15-16 and I am sharing some of my favorite items I have ordered form Amazon, but then also some things that are on my wish list!

First of all, be sure to shop SMILE.AMAZON.COM and choose a charity and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to that charity!

Wish List Item

I haven't bought one of these because I'm afraid that Molly will pick it up and throw it across the room once she realizes the treats are inside! That still doesn't stop me from wanting one and Prime Day is the perfect time!

Shop it here!















What I Call "The Bob-It"

Since my discovery of this toy, our lives have never been the same. It's Molly's favorite and can keep her busy for a good 20 mins and then she has gotten a good 20 min workout in, pushing this around the house.

Shop it here!







The Pig Pen


Originally purchased last year for our foster puppies, this is now Piglet's pen at night. This is amazing and can be used as a gate to section off part of your house, or as a pen for your dog or puppy.
It's super easy to clean (with wipes or a hose) and fits together like a puzzle. You can buy as many as you like and make as big of a pen as you need.

Shop it here!






My Crock-Pot "Insta Pot"

Technically this isn't an insta pot, because that is its own brand, BUT it's the same idea and I have it and LOVE it!
In the winter I make soups, but some of my favorite recipes are made in the insta-pot scalloped potatoes and beef barbacoa.

Shop it here!


My Favorite Runner

I bought this runner last year for my hallway and even with raising 4 puppies since then, it still looks great and shows no stains. It literally hides everything! I am always amazed when I vacuum it because I think there is nothing much on there until I empty my vacuum canister and realize how much it hid!

Shop it here!





Molly's Runway

This has been the best investment for Molly's old age and arthritis. I carry this in the back of my car and use it for her to get in and out of the car and she WILL NOT get in or out without it.

Shop it here!






DNA Temptation

This dog DNA test is SO tempting to buy! I really really want to get it! This sale might just be the perfect time!!

Shop it here!






What Amazon Prime deals are you keeping your eye on?

I shop Amazon weekly so I'm very excited about Prime Day!

No comments