Dog Mother's Day Gift Guide


Dog Mom's are Mom's too!

It's true as much as some people don't want to admit it (another rant for another time).

And I have thought of some gifts that I have either personally been given, or given to someone else and know they were/are loved!

Plus we must keep in mind that this is MOTHER'S DAY. 

Do not get your mom something that isn't FOR HER.

I saw a list today, and it was for the "new" mother and it was a bunch of stuff for the BABY! No! It isn't Baby's Day, it's Mother's Day!


So I have found some marvelous things for the Dog Mom. Not the dog. The Dog Mom. 

For the Fashionable Dog Mom


Of course we will start out with my personal fav pick :)
These shirts sold so fast I was shocked!
There are clearly a lot of stylish dog mom's out there!
Grab yours before they sell out!


For the Dog Mom Who Has Great Taste

Next is a painting of your dog!
There are a lot of people who can paint your dog for you, 
but I have NEVER seen anyone do anything as gorgeous as Lauren can do!
I received one of these for my birthday and it is one of my dearest treasures!


For the Coffee Loving Dog Mom

Since I drink so much coffee, I feel to offset the guilt I feel consuming so much caffeine is to drink coffee that gives back.
Grounds and Hounds gives a portion of every sale to dog rescues!
Never have you done so much good drinking a cup of coffee.
For the Mom who loves dogs and loves coffee.

For the Rescue Dog Mom

I would LOVE to get one of these. I'm always wondering what my fur babies are made of!
I recently suggested this as a gift idea for someone and it was a HIT!


For the Home Owning Dog Mom

You've always wanted to warn people, now you can without even saying anything.
This is their home, not yours. :)


For the Classy Dog Mom

The ladies who run this company are the bomb! I'm so impressed by them!
If I could wear earrings I'd be all over this!
Adorable earrings that save dog's lives? Sign me up!

Any other suggestions? I'd love to hear what you are gifting to your Dog Mom's this Mother's Day!





No comments