CUTEST Cookies EVER! Look-a-like Dog Cookies!

Get ready for a BIG bragging session!
My family has been friends with this other family, the Carter's since we were itty bitty! I love old friendships!

Now their daughter, Sami, has started her own business of baking and decorating cookies (for humans) and she is REALLY good at it.


Her site is www.ohtastebakery.com (LOOK HER UP!)


Like, I'm not just saying that because I know her, she is remarkable. She does all sorts of things! I don't know if there is anything she can't do. She makes cookies that look just like your dog!


So I asked her to make me some cookies to commemorate my first year of home ownership! She BLEW me away!



Look at these!!! These look just like my dogs! And this is identical to my house! I didn't know I could love cookies more than I already do!




And also, sometimes cookies look good, but don't taste super good and these taste SUPER good!



So as I understand it, Texas law does not allow her to ship her cookies so you have to be in the DFW area to pick them up! Which is a huge bummer BUT everyone needs to make a trip to Dallas every so often anyway so plan ahead and place your cookie order! www.ohtastebakery.com


No comments