Valentine's Day Is For Dog Lovers!

Whether you need something for your Galentine or you Valentine, we have you covered with some brand new dog lover tees!!!
 Our ever popular Rescue is my favorite breed shirt is back with a fun plaid pattern!!
 My life's motto on a shirt right here!


 I used to not be a person that wanted to "dress up my dog" but now I am, and I am not ashamed!



 Baby Finn is a new rescue pup who just beat parvo and is living THE BEST life!!
I love our new "END BSL" shirts! Perfect for Valentin's day!
 Like I said..... living his best life!

1 comment

  1. Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet!t-shirt of dogs for women

    ReplyDelete