Kendra Scott Gives Back - Country Roads Animal Rescue Society, Oklahoma City

So last night we were privileged to work with Country Roads Animal Rescue Society (CRARS) at their event with Kendra Scott, where 20% of Kendra Scott sales went to CRARS as part of the Kendra Gives Back event that Kendra Scott does (which by the way, I think is fabulous of them!)

CRARS brought puppies that were available for adoption and Kendra Scott provided the fabulous jewelry as well as "sips and snacks" and I brought some personalized Kendra Scott dog treats!

What on earth could be better than holding a puppy and shopping for jewelry? 
........the answer is.....nothing....

10% of our profits from this month will be going to Country Roads Animal Rescue Society so we were excited to sell some shirts at the event and raise even more for CRARS!
Visit us at www.treatdreamsthedogbakery.com to purchase a shirt!


This sweet baby stole my heart and found her forever home!!

This is her new brother :)








Joey found himself a new foster momma at the event! 

 CRARS works solely through fosters so they greatly appreciate anyone who can take in a precious baby for any length of time to help save a life!






Again, 10% of our profits from this month will be going to Country Roads Animal Rescue Society so we were excited to sell some shirts at the event and raise even more for CRARS!





This guy found his forever home too!! (the dog, not the guy)








I am now convinced I need a puppy sling :)




I was so impressed with the amount of volunteers and support system that CRARS had! I love people who love animals!




Photo bomb by the one and only Maria Latham who is the owner of CRARS and is kinda awesome at what she does!

One of these babies found a forever home last night! 





Then my beautiful mom! I am so glad that she shares my love and obsession for dogs enough to run a business with me and work events with me and raise money and awareness for loving, respecting and rescuing all breeds, size and ages of dogs. 
Sometimes we think we are weird, but then we just realize everyone else is way too normal.

No comments