The Best Christmas Gift I Gave This Year….

I believe I might have been more excited about giving this one particular gift this year, than receiving anything else! I was excited because one, I knew my friends would flip out over them, two because it was something truly unique (we know how proud we all get of ourselves when we find that one particular gift and you know, there is no topping it), and three, because they were just truly the most beautiful creations!
These were done by a truly talented woman I know who kindly and beautifully made me two varieties of note cards for two of my dearest friends for Christmas. 

She has this amazing gift of calligraphy. Look at more of her work at http://emilynormancalligraphy.com


She is a pure delight to work with, is incredibly talented and I could not be happier with my note cards she made me. 
I hope and PRAY that someday she would be able to do my wedding invitations and envelopes!!

No comments