Halloween Dog Treats

I cannot believe it is time to start talking about Fall and Halloween! We are starting into my favorite time of the year! I am way more into scarves, boots, coats, candy, pie, cocoa and Christmas than sunscreen, shorts, sweating, tanning (ha!) and popsicles. I am so excited that I have already completed my Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas dog treats! I will keep my Christmas treats hidden until the appropriate time, but here are my Halloween treats!




                                         




I am so very proud of these! They are made of my grain-free pumpkin recipe so everything about them screams FALL!!! They look and smell soooooooooooooo incredible! 

It just makes sense does it not? It is called trick-or-TREAT!! Dogs want their share of the fun too! 



No comments