Gluten-Free All Natural Dog Treats

Gluten-Free Cranberry Heart Dog Treats
Gluten-Free Blueberry Mini Bone Dog Treats
Gluten-Free Carob and Peanut Butter Mini Bone Dog Treats
Gluten-Free Parmesan "Puff" Dog Treats
Gluten-Free Cranberry Petal Dog Treats

 Our gluten-free dog treats come in a variety of sizes, shapes and flavors but are designed for dogs that have a sensitivity to wheat. We grind our very own rice flour to that we can get the freshest flour possible.
I never wanted to start a business that I wouldn't want or use myself, so I have made sure everything is the best it can possibly be. So I could not just settle with a regular bone treat. I found a way to personalize them because I want to know my dogs treats were made with exactly her in mind and nobody else. We do just that! :)

Look at all our other gluten-free dog treats here!

No comments